2022 New York Festivals AME Awards Announces Powerhouse Asia Pacific Grand Jury
New York, NY – March 17, 2022: New York Festivals® AME Awards® announced the 2022 AME Asia Pacific Grand Jury.
AME’s Asia Pacific Grand Jury is comprised of respected industry leaders and award-winning strategists, many of whom are at the helm of agencies and brands from Australia to Taiwan. They all bring extensive industry experience to the jury panel and have been recognized for exceptional achievement within their field.
“I’m thrilled that these respected Asia Pacific leaders will share their strategic perspective and industry expertise on the 2022 jury panel. They represent the diverse range of creative and strategic talent present within the industry,” said Gayle Seminara Mandel, Executive Director, AME Awards. “Their high standard of excellence and commitment to awarding game-changing work ensures that campaigns that are both creative and effective are recognized and awarded.”
2022 AME Asia Pacific Grand Jury
- Ana Coelho, Head of Strategy, Showpony
- Smiljka Dimitrijevic, Strategy Director, 303 MullenLowe
- Dom Hickey, Chief Strategy Officer, Howatson+Company
- Hugh Munroe, Head of Planning, The Monkeys
- Jamie Scott, Managing Director, Showpony
- Miriam Wells, Head of Strategy & Creative, Ogilvy PR
- Sunshine Farzan, Group Head Marketing & Communications, Tricor Group
- Rogier Bikker, Managing Director, Media.Monks,
- Wendy Chan, Chief Creative Officer, Edelman
- Emily Chang, Chief Executive Officer, McCann Worldgroup
- Raymond Chin, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman Thompson
- Lin Liu, Chief Product Officer, Mediacom
- Baggio Song, Chief Growth Officer, Inspire Communications
- Arvind Srivastava, Chief Strategy Officer, Ogilvy Asia
- Peng Wang, Expert of the Brand, Tencent
- John Wish, Senior Expert of the Brand, Alibaba Group
- Manasi Damle, Senior Strategist, VMLY&R
- Shaziya Khan, National Planning Director, Wunderman Thompson
- Anupama Ramaswamy, Managing Partner & National Creative Director, Dentsu Impact
- Andreas Moellmann, Global Strategy Director, Publicis Group
- Shinsuke (SAWA) Sawasaki, Executive Creative Director/Managing Director, We Are Social Tokyo
- Shingo Suzuki, Associate Strategy Director, R/GA Tokyo
- Benedicto Q. Santiago, Senior Strategic Planner, BBDO Guerrero
- Rory Gallery, Head of Strategy, Special Group
- Sue Kipling, GM Strategy, FCB Auckland M
- Subbaraju Alluri, Senior Director, Genero
- Saurabh Dahiya, Head of Strategy & Planning, VMLY&R
- Andy Grant, Executive Creative Director, TBWA Singapore
· Robin Nayak, Chief Strategy Officer, Singapore & SE Asia, TBWA Group Singapore
- Cheelip Ong, Regional Chief Creative Officer, Lion & Lion Digital Group
· Guan Hin Tay, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Singapore
- Peggy Hsieh, Creative Partner, Dentsu X
AME’s powerhouse Grand Jury of prominent international advertising and brand executives are recruited from 5 regions around the globe and feature 140+ jurors to date representing 38 countries on 6 continents. The 5-region jury include some of the most creative and strategic minds in advertising, public relations, and brand building from top-tier agencies and brands from around the globe.
The results of the 2022 Grand Jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that honors and provides rankings for agencies and brands. To view the 2021 AME Report visit: AME Report.
The deadline to enter the 2022 AME Awards competition is May 20th, 2022. Competition details, categories, rules and regulations and additional information can be found on the AME website: HERE. To enter visit HERE.
About the AME Awards® for Advertising & Marketing Effectiveness™: Founded in 1994, the AME Awards honors international work that demonstrates ground-breaking solutions to challenging marketing problems. To earn a coveted AME® Award, an entry must exhibit specific marketing goals and objectives accomplished through creative execution and strategic planning. Entries are judged by an international panel of top interactive and multidisciplinary marketers, media planners, strategy directors, social media experts, and creative directors.
About New York Festivals: New York Festivals® Celebrating the World’s Best Work since 1957
AME Awards ®
Global Awards ®
TV & Film Awards
Entries to each of the competitions are judged around the world by panels of peers in their respective industries. For
more information, go to www.newyorkfestivals.com.
Gayle Mandel Gayle.Mandel@NewYorkFestivals.com