The New York Festivals AME Awards has announced the 2019 AME Report, which ranks the world’s most successful agencies, and advertisers according to their achievements at the AME Awards.
This year Happiness / an FCB alliance, Belgium and client OVK / PEVR (Parents of Road Victims) each earned the top-ranking spot on the AME Report. Happiness Belgium’s CEO, Karen Corrigan had this to say about being number one on the AME Agency Report and their client OVK / PEVR (Parents of Road Victims) earning the top slot on the Brand Report.
Since 1994, the AME Awards has honored campaigns world-wide that successfully demonstrate groundbreaking solutions to challenging marketing problems. The AME Report continues that tradition with this two-tiered ranking report honoring both agencies and brands that produce cutting-edge and measurably effective creative work on behalf of prominent brands and earned recognition from the Grand Jury.
“As a Belgian agency, being named ‘Agency of the Year’ at the New York Festivals AME Awards is absolutely amazing and a great proof that big ideas can come out of small countries,” said Karen Corrigan. CEO Happiness, an FCB alliance. “I trust that this is a good motivator for all advertisers and agencies in like-sized countries. Be fresh, be the first and most of all: be immune to the impossible.”
AME Agency Report
- Happiness Brussels Belgium
- McCann New York/McCann Healthcare USA and Zulu Alpha Kilo Canada*
- McCann Health Japan, Publicis Sapient USA and Serviceplan Group Germany*
- Leo Burnett Australia
- Ketchum Inc. USA and Leo Burnett Manila Philippines*
- Inspire Communications China
- Heimat Werbeagentur Gmbh Germany and Kamp Grizzly USA
AME Brand Report
- OVK / PEVR (Parents of Road Victims) – Happiness Brussels Belgium
- Mucinex – McCann New York/McCann Healthcare USA
- Save Soap Project – McCann Health Japan
- McDonald’s – Leo Burnett Manila Philippines
- Australian Marriage Equality – Leo Burnett Australia
- Ad Council – Publicis Sapient USA and Discover Puerto Rico – Ketchum Inc. USA*
- Consonant Skincare – Zulu Alpha Kilo Canada, Oreo – Inspire Communications China and Tierschutzverein Muenchen e.V.- Serviceplan GroupGermany
- Adidas – Kamp Grizzly USA
The AME Report utilizes a creative ranking system based on overall points earned for winning entries and provides an account of the highest-ranking agencies and brands within this year’s competition.
To view the 2019 AME Report, visit, AME Report.
About New York Festivals
New York Festivals organizes advertising and programming competitions for the following brands:
The New York Festivals International Family of Award Competitions…
Celebrating the World’s Best Work since 1957!
New York Festivals®|ADVERTISING AWARDS®
New York Festivals®|Ame AWARDS®
New York Festivals®|global AWARDS®
New York Festivals®|midas AWARDS®
New York Festivals®|radio Awards
New York Festivals®|tv & Film Awards
Entries to each of the competitions are judged around the world by panels of peers in their respective industries. For more information, go to www.newyorkfestivals.com.
VietnamMarcom is the country representative of NYF in Vietnam.