This year, ADFEST Lotus Awards will return to Pattaya, Thailand to conduct its first live judging in four years, which takes place just before ADFEST 2023 held during Thursday 23 – Saturday 25 March. The ADFEST 2023 juries will be responsible for reviewing and rewarding exceptional work produced across Asia Pacific and the Middle East in the last year.
This year’s juries feature a cross-section of most innovative and brightest minds from the region. Each jury panel will judge some of the most ground-breaking work and the juries were chosen with the aim to ensure diversity across markets, backgrounds, and gender.
The Film Lotus, Outdoor Lotus, Press Lotus and Radio & Audio Lotus jury will be led by Rahul Mathew, Chief Creative Officer, DDB Mudra Group.
Rahul is proud to say that he is “fiercely competitive, a big believer in teamwork, a relentless dreamer and gloats just right about his wins and hurts just enough from his losses”. He has contributed to DDB Group being ranked No.1 in Asia and No.12 in the world by WARC.
Rahul joined DDB Mudra at the beginning of 2014 as Creative Group Head – West from McCann Erickson Mumbai, where had had been Executive Creative Director. He became National Creative Director of DDB Mudra Group in 2017 and was promoted again to Chief Creative Officer in 2021.
Under his leadership, the Group has been awarded the inaugural D&AD Impact prize fund and won an impressive collection of awards and honours at Cannes Lions, Spikes Asia, One Show and D&AD Impact, and was recognised as one of the Top 20 Most effective and creative agencies in the world by Effie Index 2020.
The full Film Lotus, Outdoor Lotus, Press Lotus and Radio & Audio Lotus jury:
- Jury President: Rahul Mathew, Chief Creative Officer DDB Mudra Group, Mumbai
- Apple Wang, Creative Director, ADK Taiwan, Taipei
- Arm Buddhaphol, Creative Director, Rabbit’s Tale, Bangkok
- Gigi Lee, Creative Consultant, Klinik Gigi, Kuala Lumpur
- João Braga, Chief Creative Officer, Wunderman Thompson, Sydney
- Masanori Tagaya, Chief Creative Officer, GREY Tokyo, Tokyo
- Nicole Ma, Chief Creative Officer, BBDO Shanghai, Shanghai
- Third Domingo, Chief Network Officer, Chairman & Founder, IdeasXMachina Group of Hakuhodo (IXM GOH), Manila
- Yehoon Lee, VP & Executive Creative Director, Cheil Worldwide, Seoul
For more information about ADFEST 2023, visit www.ADFEST.com