The Young Lotus Workshop 2023 is hosted by Ogilvy Asia Pacific, with Reed Collins, Chief Creative Officer of Ogilvy Asia Pacific as Chairman of the Workshop. The Workshop takes place Tuesday 21st – Thursday 23rd March 2023 at the Royal Cliff Hotels Group, Pattaya, Thailand. ADFEST 2023 will take place Thursday 23rd – Saturday 25th March 2023.
- Participants will be selected through by each local representative of ADFEST representing each market as a Creative Team: TWO candidates
- Note: The workshop will be conducted in English with no translation provided
- Each Participant must be aged 33 or younger * (born after March 1989)
- *For ADFEST 2023 only due to cancellation of ADFEST 2020-2022
- Note: Proof of Date of Birth must be provided
- Each Participant must have at least 1 year experience in the communications/advertising/digital agencies
- Previous participants of the workshop cannot participate again
- There is no participation fee, and ADFEST will provide the Young Lotus Workshop participants with:
- Accommodation at the Aiyara Grand Hotel from 20th throughout 25th March (total 6 nights)
- All meals are provided EXCEPT Dinner on Friday 24th March
- Workshop venue & meeting facilities
- Registration to ADFEST 2023 inclusive of access to all ADFEST functions & festival kit
While there is no participation fee, teams must be selected through our official representatives only.