The awards were presented at PEACH, Royal Cliff Hotels Group in Pattaya, Thailand.
A total of 1,699 entries were received for the Lotus Awards and 63 jury members from 19 cities were organized into 7 groups, chaired by Ali Rez, Chief Creative Officer for Impact BBDO Group MENAP from Dubai to decide the winners to be announced.
Rahul Mathew, Chief Creative Officer for DDB Mudra Group, Mumbai was Jury President for Film, Outdoor, Press and Radio & Audio Lotus.
There were 104 entries sent in for the Outdoor Lotus Awards and the jury gave out 1 Silver and 5 Bronze awards.
There were 45 entries recorded for the Press Lotus Awards.
This year, there were 31 entries for the Radio & Audio Lotus Awards. There were 3 winners of Silver awards and 3 Bronzes were also announced.
One of the larger categories at ADFEST 2023 was Film Lotus where there was a total of 189 entries. The jury awarded 7 Bronze, 2 Silver and 2 Gold awards.
- Ogilvy Group Thailand, Bangkok for Voiz “The Eyes / Left & Right / The Battle / Contact Lens”
Ali Rez, Chief Creative Officer for Impact BBDO Group MENAP was Jury President for Effective, Entertainment, Innova and Lotus Roots.
There were 27 entries to the Effective Lotus awards at ADFEST 2023. The jury for this category awarded 1 Bronze, 2 Silvers and 2 Golds.The Gold awards were presented to:
- MullenLowe Singapore, Singapore for ISEE “Leave with Pride”
- BBDO India PVT Ltd., Mumbai for Ariel “See Equal #sharetheload”
88 entries were received for the Entertainment Lotus award. Out of these, the jury awarded 10 Bronze, 3 Silver and 1 Gold metal awards.
Ali Rez, Chief Creative Officer for Impact BBDO Group MENAP was Grand Jury President for INNOVA Lotus and Lotus Roots. The jury comprised of all the Jury Presidents at ADFEST, including:
- Alice Chou (Chief Creative Officer, Dentsu Creative Taiwan, Taipei)
- Valerie Madon (Director of Creative Shop for Southeast Asia and Emerging Markets, Meta, Singapore)
- Kazoo Sato (Chief Creative Sustainability Officer, TBWA\Hakuhodo and TBWA\Asia, Tokyo)
- Dan Wright (Chief Creative Officer, Deloitte Digital Sydney & New Zealand, Auckland)
- Laura Geagea (Regional Managing Director, Sweetshop China, Asia & MENA, Shanghai and Bangkok)
- Rahul Mathew (Chief Creative Officer, DDB. Mudra Group, Mumbai)
- Dentsu Inc., Tokyo for Toyota Mobility Foundation “Voice Watch”
- Serviceplan Korea, Seoul / Serviceplan Germany, Munich for DOT “Dot Pad. The First Smart Tactile Graphics Display”
- TBWA Sydney, Sydney for Consent Labs “Classify Consent”
- VMLY&R, Mumbai for Maxx Flash “The Killer Pack”
The Grand Jury President and group of Jury Presidents also presided over the Lotus Roots award. This year, they voted for 3 Lotus Roots and 1 Grande.
- TBWA\Media Arts Lab, Shanghai / Media Arts Lab Shanghai for Apple “The Comeback – Shot on iPhone”
- TBWA\Juice China, Beijing / TBWA\China, Shanghai for BMW “BMW: Nothing But Sheer Joy”
- Dentsu Tokyo Inc., / Material, Tokyo for Zone Energy “Invisible Zone”
VietnamMarcom là đối tác đồng hành cùng ADFEST 20 năm qua