Aleph is a digital experience company, strategically based in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. We are unique breed of engineers, craftsmen & artists.
Aleph is part of the STW Group, Australasia’s largest network of marketing and communication agencies.
Aleph is looking for a potential candidate that suitable for the position of Graphic Designer
|The roleAs a Graphic Designer at Aleph Vietnam, you will be required to assemble together images, typography or motion graphics to create a piece of design. You will create graphics primarily for published, printed or electronic media, such as brochures, identity design, packaging and advertising. You will also be responsible for typesetting, illustration, user interfaces, web design, and production and preparation of Final Artwork for print. You core responsibility as a Graphic Designer is to present information in a way that is both accessible and memorable and on brief.
You will report directly to Super Scrum Master.
· Develop visual concepts in response to a design brief
· Demonstrate strong conceptual and creative skills
· Use innovation when necessary to redefine a design brief in order to meet the constraints of cost, design, time and clients requirements
· Create bespoke custom designs for but limited to: identity design, packaging, printed communication material, eg: POS or OOH, etc…
· Utilize a broad range of media; including photography, vector illustration and computer aided design within projects
· Produce accurate and high quality work with attention in details
· Keep abreast of developments in Graphic Design, particularly in design software and current design trends.
· Work efficiently with a team consisting of printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists
· Work on multiple projects at one time and juggle deadlines accordingly
· Visit printing houses to check on proofs or final printed material and attend photo shoots
· Support Art Directors working on their projects
· Work independently and use initiative when required
· Ability to understand the needs of consumers and brands
· Having experience in UX/UI design is a plus.
· Produce Final Artwork for print and have an have an understanding of colour systems, calibration and colour optimization
· Mock up designs for presentation to a high standard
· Competence in copy/design integration, typography and interactive interface design
· Having knowledge of graphic design packages Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign
· Creative, attention to detail and passion for design and art
· Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
· Specialist in Visual merchandising is an advantage
· Ability to communicate effectively with company, designers, colleagues and external supplier/printers
· Good organizational & time management skills
· Good English communication skill
If you are interested in, kindly send your Cover Letter & CV via: red.vn/contact/#contact-careers